Inspiration from Melissa

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thought's & Prayers

Is this ribbon almost tasty looking??? Ok well maybe that's streching a bit but I think it's so stinkin pretty! I would be proud to give this card to anyone! You can see the big jumbo grommet(they were just on special a bit ago) above and it works slick to attach it only to half of my tree piece and then i tied on my ribbon to that. I really like how it turned out... Also, if you don't have the big shot, background stamps are a great way to go as well. I used the retired paisley background stamp and i really like how it turned out~

ps. my inspiration came from here

supplies:
paper: close to cocoa, old olive, whisper white
ink: close to cocoa, old olive
stamps: thoughts & prayers, teeny tiny wishes, paisley background
tools:modern label punch
accessories: jumbo grommets, old olive stripped ribbon, brads

No comments:

Post a Comment