Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hannah's b-day

Wow, i don't know that i've ever been THIS MIA!!! Sorry about that.... had a bit of an interesting week behind me... thought i lost my camara... freaked out about that... then found it buried in MY office under paper (hint: NEED to clean). Then b-days, sickness in the house and yah... that's how it goes! So today I'm just showing you the treat baggies I made for the kidos @ the girl's b-day party. I know... I have girls, and they like dinos! So since their one guest was a 5 yr old boy.... thought he would appreciate that instead of princess items!

I used the medium cello bag along with the top note die for my baggie topper! Super slick and simple. The stamp is from the retired SAB set 'Yummy'.

Below you can see Ms. Hannah & Ms. Haley's cake. I had it made by Holly and oh my it was super dooper delish! Half chocolate w/ mint oreo filling and half vanilla with raspberry filling. The girls got the biggest kick out of it! When they woke up from their naps and seen it their eyes got real big and Haley looks @ me and says, "Wow! Mommy! Did YOU make that?" ;) I was honest and gave all credit to Holly!

No comments:

Post a Comment