Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tree trimmings

This was a card/envelope combo we made at convention using the cute stamp set Tree trimmings! Very simple and quick to put together! You'll have to excuse my 'short' string for my ornament on my envelope! I wasn't watching where i was stamping and forgot to hand draw the line to finish it! oops! (but then again that's right where my return address would go so you would never know if i sent it in the mail bc i would be dangling from that, huh?!)

supplies:
paper: kraft, whisper white
ink: garden green, real read, choc chip
stamps: tree trimmings and sweet season
accessories: real red polka dot ribbon, stampin dimensionals

ps. I will be MIA after today as we are taking a mini vacation for the holiday weekend! Hope to be back in action next Tues!

Happy Labor Day to you all~ melis

No comments:

Post a Comment