Inspiration from Melissa

Friday, September 18, 2009

my Fuzzy 'Dasher'!

Hi guys... well last night i had some fun making my little dasher here fuzzy! Can you see it in the picture(if u click on the picture to enlarge you can see it much better!)I stamped him in Rose Red Craft ink(this is much wetter and gooier than the classic ink and allows for the embossing powders to adhere to it), then used the heat and stick powder along w/ the heat gun and when it was nice and sticky i put his fur on! When i had the pile on top of him i pressed it all down w/ my finger tip and dumped off the excess! I think it makes him very lovable! The snow he is standing in was done w/ the 2way glue pen and dazzling diamonds. Merry Christmas was stamped in Rose Red craft ink, then dump on the clear embossing powder and set w/ your heat gun! Very classy! Punch it out w/ the large oval punch and pop it up w/ a stampin dimensional(so it presses snug against the hardware) and hug it w/ the hodge podge hardware! Last but not least.. i really think his nose needs a tiny red bead on the tip but since i didn't have any... silver will have to do for today!

Supplies:
paper: Rose Red, River Rock, Whisper white
ink: versamark, rose red(craft)
stamps: Dasher(only $8.95!!), Holiday Best(Level 1 hostess set) you could earn this set for FREE! Paisley background stamp(retired)
tools: Matte pack(for piercing the frame around Dasher), crop a dile to punch my holes for the brads, 2 way glue pen
accessories: Dazzling diamonds, clear embossing powder, 1 silver bead, Hodge podge hardware, stampin dimensionals, and the 'fuzzy fur" for Dasher ( i bought this 4 yrs. ago on a garage sale and i FINALLY used it!)




1 comment:

  1. I love your fuzy dasher. I'm going to have to give him a try this weekend. I think I have fuzzy stuff somewhere?
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete