Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My first challenge EVER!!


ok so over time i've seen all these people doing challenges and i finally had a dear gal Dawn tell me where i could find them and do them myself!! I found this one here Sketch Challenge 246 on split coast stampers! Ooo, i had fun w/ it! Kind got me out of my box a bit! Thanks Roxi!
Having a sketch to follow really helped me speed this card along and there was no 'scratching of the head' going on over here! ;)


supplies:
paper: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, choc chip, razzleberry
lemonade dsp
ink: melon mambo, choc chip
tools: boho blossoms punch(for the 3 little flowers)
accessories: silver brads, 2 way glue pen, dazzling diamonds, stampin dimensionals(to pop up 3 lil flowers and the cupcake square), stamp a ma jig(to get those words centered and STRAIGHT!), choc chip ribbon

3 comments: