Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Upsy Daisy


How bout this for a line...."i can't make cards bc i have no adheasive!" Well that has been me since my Summer Camp LAST WEEK Wed!!! I've been really chompin at the bit wanting to make SOMETHING... ANYTHING... (mind you Walmart is just down the road, been there twice and STILL forget to buy some cheapo adhesive to get me by ....and my SU! order won't be here till Fri!) So last night i couldn't take it anymore and got out the Elmer's glue and stampin dimensionals! This is what i came up with!

supplies:
paper: whisper white, crushed curry, razzleberry lemonade dsp
ink: crushed curry, dusty durango
stamps: Upsy daisy, hello again
tools: sponge(for distressing the edges in dusty durango), 1/2'' circle punch for the 3 dusty durango circles, crop a dile(to punch holes for my brads), corner rounder punch, horizontal slot punch(for my ribbon to slide neatly through!)
accessories: crushed curry polka dot ribbon tip:(FLIP ribbon over and you no longer have polka dots if that makes your project to busy...which in this case i thought it did), stampin dimensionals

ps. after my Friday order comes in, i will have adhesive in stock again.... if you ever run out of your SNAIL... just give me a jingle and i can hook you up w/ a refill or a whole new SNAIL as well!

~cheers ~ n hope you can stamp n assemble more efficiently than i did!

to place an order 24/7 please click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment