Inspiration from Melissa

Monday, August 31, 2009

Autumn Days Video Tutorial


o boy! been struggling w/ this here video! tried to upload this to blogger for 48 hrs and then i got an ERROR!!! ;) gotta love that(hence the reason for no post for 2 days)! So i did it on YouTube and i hope it helps! I would love to hear your comments on what you think and if the video was helpful to you!

supplies:
paper: dusty durango, basic black, whisper white
ink: blush blossom, tangerine tango, bordering blue, basic black, choc chip marker(for spritzing the color on the 2 corners of the card)
stamps: Autumn Days, On your birthday
tools: matte pack(to pierce the row of holes on the second layer of dusty durango)
accessories: Black Gingham Ribbon
tip: I tore the edge of the dusty durango layer and just distressed it w/ my finger to 'rough' it up a bit... my attempt at making it "manly"!

3 comments:

  1. You make it look so easy!!!! I am still struggling with my brayer. I tend to get unwanted lines

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks Jean! Don't get me wrong, my garbage was full of my 'first-ten' tries, but it works quite slick when you start w your lightest ink and start right at the top tip of the page and work on down. Seems to blend well w/o getting the edge of your brayer being seen! Let me know if you have any ?'s!

    Happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Video, you make it look easy to do, love the colors you chose.

    smallcity

    ReplyDelete