Inspiration from Melissa

Friday, August 14, 2009

One of my convention swaps(made by Leah!)

Ms. Leah helped me out a ton making swaps for Convention and above is one that she designed using the stamp set Party Hearty! Great job Leah!

Supplies:
paper: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, and razzleberry lemonaide dsp, whisper white
ink: melon mambo, crushed curry and rich razzleberry
stamps: party hearty
tools: scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, crop a dile (for setting jumbo eyelet)
accessories: jumbo eyelet, stampin dimensionals
Above this ruler you can see a few more of the swaps i had made for convention( this is bad but this is the only picture i can find!)
Here is a picture of our little tykes on our street about to do a 'water baloon between the leg' race! It was so stinkin cute and they all had a ball!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love what I see for convention cards! You need to post pictures of them. They are so darn cute! I am supposed to tell you that you probably saw my SU (Texas) demonstrator. She was in the Top Winner's circle or something like that. She spoke about the fire she had and everything. I guess she was #53. Do you remember seeing her? Anyway, love everything I see. I was going to email Crystal and tell her I loved her invites! Ok, talk to ya soon! -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny! i actually left for that part bc there were 100!!! too long to sit there since i wasn't one of them;( hehe j/k but Shelly Gardner did talk about her and i said to the gals i was with," hey my cousin told me about her and i sent her a care package!" but i didn't see what she looked like!

    ReplyDelete