Inspiration from Melissa

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Home sweet home .....

8X8 scrap page
my apron card... above the ribbon is a pocket to put your slider in w/ writing...


well i am home again and can't wait to get into my bed tonight but wanted to quick get a post in tonight! These pix were SUPER exciting for me! This past June, i entered for my FIRST time a contest at Stampin Up!. I had to make 3 scrap pages, 3 cards, and 2, 3-d items! As usual i waited to the absolute last day to finish and HAD to be in the mail THAT day in order to get there on time and therefore while i was frantically finishing... what do i do???? I FORGET to take a picture of what i sent!!! Oh my word i about fainted that evening when i realized what i did!

Sooooo.... long story short(i didn't win) but, at convention i found TWO of the items i sent in on display!!! i almost cried... what a baby huh?

have a great week! melis

No comments:

Post a Comment