Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

strength and hope

  This is using the pretty new dsp that will be in the NEW caty going live in July! Some demos already have their hands on the new caty! lucky dogs...sadly that is not me even tho i got to peek @ one today! oo la la! it's Fabulous! The cover itself is 'gorgeous'.... i can't wait to share it w/ you! those of u who spend $75 w/ me b4 July 1 earn one FREE!! Yeah!



This little bit got me out of my box! i used the color coach here to get me rolling w/ some color choices.  That butterfly is from the stamp set Strength & Hope...in the summer mini right now! Every set purchased, SU! donates $2 to Breast Cancer Awareness! Those little pearls are a must have in my opinion! They dress up any project that you may be working on.

supplies:
paper: bravo Burgundy, crumb cake, peach parfait, paisley petals dsp, pear pizzaz
ink: bravo Burgundy, peach parfait
stamps: absolutely fabulous, strength & hope
tools: dotted scallop ribbon border punch, itty bitty shapes punch pk,
accessories: pearls, white lace 'retired' ribbon, mini glue dots(must have for those little flowers)

No comments:

Post a Comment