Inspiration from Melissa

Saturday, June 4, 2011

best Dad ever


The RETIRED list is HERE!!! Make sure to check it out and make a list of the things you don't want to miss out on!! You can browse my website right HERE! There are discontinued items on sale too! you can always order online, or let me know(via email) if you are local and we can share shipping costs!

a card to share too.....



BIL's b day and had to come up w/ a masculine card. I got out my handy color coach for a manly color combo as a start. Then found a sketch in one of my many magazines lying around and this is what i came up with! I'm pleased w/ how it came together! used up some old retired crushed curry textured paper and i actually still have the marker so i could match a tie to it! Enjoy!
supplies:
paper: pear pizzaz, crushed curry, tangerine tango
ink: pear pizzaz, crushed curry, tangerine tango
stamps: best dad ever, sanded
tools: crop a dile, sailors twine(not sure if that's what it's called) ;), eyelets, lrg decor punch, circle scissor plus

No comments:

Post a Comment