Inspiration from Melissa

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

RETIRED items for SALE!!!

hello!! cleaning house here and got my list going.... most are 50% off or more. I have the list alphabetical so you can look it up in your catalogs if you don't know which set it is! First come first serve and I'm listing online today as well! Thanks much! i will do my best to delete as they sell, to minimize confusion...

if you would like a picture of anything, please let me know.

Supplies:

~Stamp Scrubber cleaning pad (non su!) $3

ALL su! STAMP SETS

All stamp sets are mounted unless otherwise noted, but show very minimal wear. Very well taken care of in a non smoking home.

A Flower for all seasons $8
A slice of life $9
Afterthoughts $10(unmounted)
Apple Blossoms © $15
Because I Care $7
Big Deal Alphabet $20
Defining Alphabet $20
Echoes of Kindness $6
Fancy Flexible Phrases $12
Happy together $8
Hello Again $7
Hodgepodge Happiness $10(never been used)
  Holiday Best $4
It’s the thought $7
Jumbo outline alphabet $20
Letterpress Alphabet$20
Love you much $13
Occasional Quotes © $20
On a pedestal $11
Party Hearty $14
Patterned Pines $8
Peaceful Season $16
Pick a petal $15
Picture this $8
Pretty Petals (background stamp) $9
Sense of Time $12 (GREAT set for male projects)
Silhouette Sentiments $7
Starring You $5
Tart & Tangy $7
Things I Love $9
Vintage Labels $3
Wings of Friendship $8
You & Moi $3
Yummy $5
I wanted to share a little something with you as well! Some of you may know that my younger sister lost a baby a little over a year ago and that she is now expecting again. They are so excited and we are as well! Well this past week she hit the 20 week mark, were able to have an ultrasound and all looks well. We are so thankful for that! They found out the sex...but it's a big ol' secret! ;( So when she called me to tell that all looks well, i wanted to quickly stamp her a card to let her know that we share in their joy!

If you look closely you can see that i reverse embossed here! cool look huh? I used my brayer w/ versamark and rolled it inside my impression folder, then ran it through the big shot, sprinkled on the NEW wild wasabi embossing powder(in the summer mini now) and then used the heat gun to set it! I did it on dsp as u can see for some added dimension!

Using sticky strip is a GREAT way to adhere the ruffled ribbon look if you just want it to 'lay' on top of your project.
The flower is made by punching out 3 scallop circles, i spray them w/ alcohol, scrunch them up and then glue em' together!

No comments:

Post a Comment