Inspiration from Melissa

Friday, March 25, 2011

Thank you chocolates~

I was given this adorable little gift of chocolate from a friend! isn't it cute? It is made w/ 2 of the tags from the 2 tag die and big shot. She fit 6 treasure chocolates inside. way yummy! stamped and embellished w/ the FREE Sale.a.bration set Bliss! This has to be one of Stampin Up!'s pretties sab sets i think! I love it!

 This sale is good till March 31! Don't miss your chance to earn free stamps! Contact me today to place your order! I will be placing my next order on Monday March 28 if you would like to share shipping costs...if you are local to Sioux Center!;)

1 comment:

  1. First of all Melissa I love your blog banner. Those are 3 adorable inspirations for sure! And these little treat holders and also inspiring. TFS. I'm your latest follower from Stampin' Connection. I'm #212 on the list. Hope you pop on over to visit me sometime, always nice to meet new stampers!
    http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete