Inspiration from Melissa

Friday, March 4, 2011

Bear Hugs



this was the last project i stamped the other night. working on baby thank yous for two baby girls. I got this cute little bear new a little while back, so fun to ink some new rubber! i dug out my aqua painters to color her in and if you take close note check out the rattle. I but a blob of crystal effects on the top and bottom of the rattle. So if u were to touch it ...it's 3D and shiny! way cute. I used my Tea house background stamp again for some subtle glam and then inked flourish from Tiny Tags just once and stamped it three times, so w/ each stamp it got lighter.(third one is hiding behind baby bear)

supplies:
paper: daffodil delight, whisper white, soft suede, melon mambo
ink: stazon brown, soft suede, daff delight, melon mambo, blushing bride
stamps: tiny tags, tea house, bear hugs, a word for you
tools: scallop trim border
accessories: crystal effects, aqua painter

No comments:

Post a Comment