Inspiration from Melissa

Monday, March 21, 2011

i'm almost settled!

 here's a peek @ my new space! i liking the bright and cheery green on the walls since i don't have a window in here.
 i got the counter tops and white wall cabinets @ Menards
 my fav kitchen rails from IKEA
and the shelf housing the stamp sets was made by my Grampa Vis! i took him a picture of pottery barns shelf and he duplicated it. Menards gutters house my ribbon and i'm thinking they might be slick for the wheels too?
so i got some fun stamping in this afternoon and just have to share one of the cards i got put together! every month as a demo we get a magazine called Stampin Success. I CASED this card right out of there! changed a few things but just loved the bright colors that screamed spring to me! oh i'm so ready for it...you too?




supplies:
paper: peach parfait, melon mambo, whisper white, melon mambo dsp
ink: basic black, melon mambo, peach parfait
stamps: because i care
accessories: button, twine, mini glue dot

No comments:

Post a Comment