Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Medallion

check out the sentiment... you can see what I'm making more of! ;P Same concept as yesterday but using the new IN COLOR Peach Parfait. Isn't it pretty? I actually like this one better than yesterdays. not sure if you can tell on here, but when u hold it in your hand i used the Versamark for the first image on this card. I like it much better
than tone on tone. It's crisp but not so strong? Make sense?
You can see my crumpling up and then i just got happy with my punches. All done in a snap!

Supplies:
paper: peach parfait, very vanilla, early espresso
ink: early espresso, peach parfait
stamps: medallion, absolutely fabulous
tools: 5 petal flower punch, boho blossoms flower punch, small oval punch
accessories: stampin dimensionals, 1/2 pearl





No comments:

Post a Comment