Inspiration from Melissa

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Animal Stories



this is another of my stack of baby thank yous that i've made. these are all sent out so now i can share! ;) was using up some old dsp from a sale a bration ... 2 yrs ago i think? Then using the modern label and curly label punches, i made my sentiment stand out a bit. a little tab of so saffron ribbon on the lower corner with a cute little brad gives me some balance on the layout. I colored my giraffe with the early espresso and so saffron stampin write markers. Happy Saturday!

supplies:
paper: marina mist, bashful blue, early espresso, whisper white, retired SAB dsp
ink: so saffron, early espresso markers, early espresso ink pad
stamps: animal stories, thank you kindly
tools: curly label punch, modern label punch
accessories: so saffron ribbon, silver brad, stampin dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment