Inspiration from Melissa

Saturday, October 31, 2009

My girl's b-day invite

So I got busy and actually made my first invites for my girl's birthday party! Can you believe it? I've been a demo for almost 4 yrs and never remembered to do it! ;)) To make the pocket for my invite is real simple. Cut a 8 1/2 X 11" sheet of paper in half the long way so your paper will then be 4 1/4 X 11". Then score 3 1/2" from each long end and fold over. Then cut a corner off depending on how big of a 'V' you want on the front for your insert to show through. and i just tacked the bottom w/ sticky strip so it won't go anywhere!

supplies:
paper: choc chip, whisper white, melon mambo, pumpkin pie, (pink and orange polka dot paper was a scrap that's been in my pile for ages!)
ink: pumpkin pie, melon mambo
stamps: perfect princess, really retro sayings(you're invited)
tools: scallop square punch, eyelet border punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment