Inspiration from Melissa

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Regarding Dahlia's (wedding)

 A few weekends ago we had a wedding to go to here in town and I wasn't sure on the color scheme as  the invite was neutral...I guess I went quite far from the neutral color scheme for their gift, but hopefully they liked it anyways! Using the fun hostess set "banner greetings" I stamped the mr&mrs flag and then scraps of matching dsp.
This is the stack of thank yous that I attached to the gift;) Simple and pretty I kinda thought.

Have you got your 'ink' on lately??!!:)

supplies:
paper: pear pizzaz, strawberry slush, whisper white, island indigo, daffodil delight, gingham garden dsp
ink: strawberry slush, pear pizzaz
stamps: regarding dahlias, banner greetings
tools: lrg oval punch, modern label punch, boho blossoms punch
accessories: daffodil delight ribbon, rhinestones, stampin dimensionals, glitter brads

No comments:

Post a Comment