Inspiration from Melissa

Monday, August 26, 2013

banner greetings(baby boy)

supplies:
paper: lucky limeade, pacific point, sab dsp,
ink: lucky limeade
stamps: banner greetings
tools: large décor label punch, bit shot, alphabet press impression folder
accessories: calypso coral button, twine, mini glue dot
 a handsome little fellow was born to a friend of mine from church. With a head full of dark hair and little cheeks to kiss, what's not to love!!?? I'm really liking the 3x3 size of thank you notes for babies. I think they are just too cute. For this momma I added some of that glitter paper, I know it's not so very manly, but I thought it worked!
supplies:
paper: crumb cake, silver glitter paper, SAB dsp
ink: lucky limeade, calypso coral
stamps: patterned occasions, six sided sampler(sentiment)
tools: color spritzer tool

No comments:

Post a Comment