Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Teacher appreciation

 That time of year is here, where we take a little something xtra to thank our children's teachers for all their hard work! and yes...it's HARD! i could never do what they do!:) Well if you browse online, many other paper crafters have done something of this sort for their children as well  (this is my favorite!)  thanks Amy!...and this is my take on it! I went to McDonald's and asked for two 'empty' cups....was waiting for a "huh??" from them, but they didn't;) Then i took them home, and filled them w/ crunched paper and a gift certificate inside! Close it up w/ the lid and then made it pretty!

I don't have any 'latte' stamps so i printed that off from my computer and punched it out w/ my circle punch. Then mounted on top of one of the two tags bigz die folded in half.

 tip: to keep my ribbon from sliding around on the cup i used two strips of sticky strip. one in front and one to the side of the bow to hold in place.
Make one today for your children's teachers! make them feel special! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment