Inspiration from Melissa

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BIL Birthday

 once again a birthday has come and gone and slipped right by w/o me getting a card in the mail on time! i hate it when that happens! It was my brother in laws birthday this week and just in time i got this fun new stamp set, so i got busy creating! it's a sneak peek out of the summer mini catalog! There is so much stuff in there, seriously i had a hard time picking a few of my favs to purchase! stay tuned for more ideas coming up!

i used my markers here to quickly color each tie a different color. that ribbon is a strip from a new pack i just bought off the clearance rack!  Go there now if you would like some GREAT deals!

note: see how clean and crisp i kept this card huh? that's a challenge for me, i want to scratch the edges w/ my finger nails, use my color spritzer tool and give a few sprays to 'rough' it up. But...i also know that cards can be sharp left just simply put together right?!
supplies:
paper: old olive, early espresso, whisper white, tango tangerine
ink: tango tangerine, early espresso, old olive, crumb cake, daffodil delight (markers)
stamps: best dad ever(NEW set out of summer mini)
tools: matte pack(for piercing along bottom)
accessories: mini library clip, hemp twine, stampin dimensionals, beach front ribbon pack (only $4.99/was $12.95).

No comments:

Post a Comment