Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

for all you do

 check out the bling on that baby! hope u r not getting sick of my many days playing w/ this stamp set! I had lots o fun! I don't think this card even looks like it came from that set, does it? this card started w/ a scrap of the poppy parade ribbon laying on my table and i built the card around it! I'm pleased w/ how it came together... and i didn't have to throw even a little snipet of ribbon away...that makes me happy. waste not, want not
supplies:
paper: crumb cake, early espresso, naturals ivory, baja breeze
ink: poppy parade, early espresso pad & marker
stamps: for all you do, absolutely fabulous
tools: scallop edge punch, color spritzer tool
accessories: vintage lace ribbon, glitter silver brad, rhinestones, poppy parade ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment