Inspiration from Melissa

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wedding Sweet & Occasional Quotes

so i've had this 'scrap' flower sitting on my table for like ever... thinking oh i will put it on a card some day! that day has come...i found a use for it! I actually cut that flower out of tin sheeting(for your roof) w/ the big shot! Then attached a white fleuretteII (handmade, crocheted flowers p. 188 in new caty) with a mini glue dot to that. Pulled a pin from my retired pretties kit and stuck that through the flower.
The ribbon is also retired from the grouping called Dress Up. kinda a vintagy feel w/ the worn white lacy effect.

Below you can see my 'stamped off' flourish behind my sentiment. i inked it in crumb cake and then stamped it once on scrap b4 placing it here. Then inked my words in Cherry Cobler and put it right over top. I like the softness w/o it looking too bare. Then pop it up on dimensionals.

supplies:
paper: crumb cake, cherry cobler, whisper white
ink: crumb cake, cherry cobler
stamps: Occasional Quotes, Wedding Sweet
tools: big shot, flower folds die, wide oval punch, top note die, vintage wallpaper impression folder
accessories: fleurettes II, pretties kit pin and pearls, white ribbon from 'dress up' grouping, rhinestone brad, stampin dimensionals


No comments:

Post a Comment