Inspiration from Melissa

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Noel Monthly Kit

ok so I havn't had a lot of time to stamp but tonight I MADE time! yeah! w/ Christmas gifts that came for the girls's teachers and other things that needed wrapping I just had to go down there and play for a bit. What better way than to open up my paper pumpkin box! oh my...how cute is this card! I quickly stamped them up since they did all the thinking for me and now I have the cards for the teachers ready to go! I did something different this year.... in the past I've stamped a stack of cards for the teachers but since i'm running out of time I went a different route and bought a 'KIT' that is ready to go for them to stamp the cards themselves!! sweet! The Everyday Occasions Kit check it out! u still have time to buy this for someone special you know...or yourself!;)

If you want to sign up for paper pumpkin and get a fun little box shipped right to you ready to go each month, sign up here! Try it for one month...no strings attached!

No comments:

Post a Comment