Inspiration from Melissa

Monday, July 29, 2013

Flower Shop take 2

 ooo been too long that I got a chance to sneak down and play w/ my stamps! When summer begins and kidos are here and vacations begin...my stamp room door pretty much stayed closed ...but after vacation I had sooo many people that needed gifts/cards/notes of encouragement/birthday cards and my stash quickly became depleted!! These two were mailed off yesterday to 2 neat ladies.. a momma to be of 5 and a breast cancer warrior....
i hope this brightens their days and makes them smile....
 
supplies:
paper: pistachio pudding, calypso coral
ink: calypso coral, smoky slate
stamps: floral shop, a word for you
tools: pansy punch, big shot, leaves sizzlet, boho blossom punch,
accessories: washi tape, doily, pearls, dahlia

No comments:

Post a Comment