Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Manly thanks

those of you who know me well, know that i lost my phone a few weeks back. fell out of my stoller in the mall parking lot. Some kind lady found it, gave to her son to figure out who the owner was! Long story short he found me, and mailed it to me from another state! i was tickled beyond belief! no need to start from scratch w/ all those stinking phone numbers!!! ;) so i wanted to stamp a manly card and send him out to supper on us! This is what i came up with~

supplies:
paper: early espresso, cherry cobbler, lucky limeade, whisper white
ink: lucky limeade
stamps: thank you kindly
tools: big shot, framelits labels collection, matte pack & paper piercer, modern label punch, dotted scallop border punch

1 comment:

  1. I like this card. Love the colors and the design! Thanks for sharing!
    So glad you got your phone back without much hassle. Nice to know there are some good people out there!

    ReplyDelete