Inspiration from Melissa

Saturday, May 12, 2012

summer smooches

hi! do you have your Mom's all taken care of and ready to be pampered this Sunday! i had my gifts ready to go but was scrambling to get my stamping done ...i always forget that for my Mom in WI i need extra time as i have to mail my things. well yes, i doubt she'll get it by Sunday but i guess Monday will be special for her too! ;) (not that I'm by ANY means proud of being late) i actually despise that trait of mine...

This smooch paper is just way to fun and bright and i finally got to play around with it! there will be more cute cards to come using it!

supplies:
paper: summer smooch dsp, whisper white, tempting turquoise, daffodil delight, crumb cake
ink: tempting turquoise, tangerine tango
stamps: four frames, take a seat, family reunion
tools: wide oval, scallop circle, lrg decor punches
accessories: rhinestones, mini glue dots, lucky limeade ribbon(sab), stampin dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment