Inspiration from Melissa

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Love You Much

hey all! boy have i failed miserably @ my New Years Resolution to be consistent w/ my blogging and sharing w/ you all! yikes! Baby #3 and life snuck up on me and invaded my daily rituals;) ... ok enough complaining bc i wouldn't change a thing... any who, got together yesterday am w/ 2 other demos and we shared ideas and stamped together. Needless to say i was up till 12 on Thurs night stamping bc of course i don't plan ahead and i'm a pro at procrastinating! hehe  after being rather dormant i really felt like i found my mojo! yipee! Lovin' the birds and i think this shall be my hubby's valentines day card! It's right around the corner!

oh and get this, another reason yesterday was fabulous... i got SEVENTEEN 12X12 layouts printed out from My Digital Studio and they arrived from Stampin Up!....oooo eeee!!! Can you hear me squealing...super pleased w/ the quality, price, and how easy this program is to work with! fabuloso. I got them all slipped into my current 'traditional' books and they look great! (i was worried about mixing the traditional and digital...what a waste of worry... i love em')




doesn't that glass chunky glitter rule? Its so sparkly in real life. I just took my Tombo adhesive and squeezed a nice little line of it and then sprinkle on the glitter. don't be stingy...on the glue that is..otherwise the chunks won't stick.

like how the fabric is a home made ribbon? matched perfect w/ the Love Letters dsp.

supplies:
paper: crumb cake, cherry cobbler, love letters dsp
ink: basic black
stamps: love you much, define your life
tools: xtra lrg decor lbl pnch, spiral punch
accessories: broken glass glitter, tombo adhesive, sponge, deck the halls fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment