Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sincere Salutations

so a while back you may remember that i posted my birthday cards that i received that were hand made. Do you recognize the 2u? ;) It was on my sister Maria's card and i took it apart and reused it here! Fabulous...that's what i call recycling!
I ran my real red polka dot through the big shot with the vintage wallpaper impression folder and then gently sponged the top w/ choc chip ink. just to make it stand out a tiny bit.
Watching a budget and not buying the fancy ribbon for card making? if you have a border punch like i did here w/ my tempting turquoise ... i folded it randomly and made it look like my tufted ribbons! Like?

supplies:
paper: naturals ivory, choc chip, real red dsp, tempting turquoise
ink: choc chip
stamps: sincere salutations
tools: eyelet border punch, wide oval punch, extra large, big shot, vintage wallpaper
accessories: stampin dimensionals, chip board (2u), Chantilly ribbon, brad, sticky strip

No comments:

Post a Comment