Inspiration from Melissa

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Trendy Trees



Think "masculine" and trees, wood grain ect come to mind for me. So with that inspiration i created this card for a dear friend of my hubby's who is going through a rough time. The little snippit of dsp is actually from a simply scrappin kit that is now retired from the last caty. Super nice for the manly touch.

ps. notice the 'stacked' look using SU's fabulous punches for my sentiment! I just love it and it goes together in a snap. I'm starting to do this more and more it seems! less cutting makes a happier me ;)

supplies:
paper: old olive, whisper white, not quite navy
ink: choc chip, old olive
stamps: trendy trees, wood grain
tools: curly label punch, modern label punch
accessories: star brad, hemp twine, stampin dimensionals, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment