Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Animal Crackers

Having a little fun w/ this set again! I REALLY like it! I can be used to brighten some ones day or turned into super cute baby cards, big kids too! Versitality... that's what we all need right? Using punches this was a super quick put together. I stamped my little squirrel in soft suede and then water colored him w/ my aqua painter and soft suede. Using my stampin write makers i colored in the little acorn so i could be precise. 'sweet pea' is my first 'go' @ using the clear mount stamps from SU!. I would say the quality is all there that we have grown to love w/ SU!'s rubber stamps so it is a win, win situation. quality + fantastic storage = happy melissa!



supplies:

paper: soft suede, old olive, tango tangerine(dsp from the FREE SAB paper pack!!), whisper white

ink: soft suede ink pad, old olive, only orange (stampin write markers)
stamps: animal crackers, little angel(clear mount from the Occasions Mini)

tools: square punches, circle punch, scallop circle punch, matte pack, piercing tool, sponge (for inking the edges)

No comments:

Post a Comment