Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, February 2, 2012

memories MDS

this is a page that was already all designed for me... all i did was drop in my picture and change it to sepia tone and add some journaling. twas the day Hannah discovered frogs breeding... it was all i could do not to laugh, she had no idea...thought they were playing piggy back!! ;)


click here to:

Try My Digital Studio Express for Free !!!!


SU! is offering a FREE 30-day trial of My Digital Studio Express!! Make sure to get it, and play around!!

How do you get it?click the above link which will take you to my online store and you download it from there!! during your trial period you can purchase additional download from my online store as well from the digital designing area and see what it's all about!

What do you do once you try it and like it?Once the 30-day free trial period is over, you can purchase the down loadable or disc version of the software to continue using it. You'll simply open up the trial version you already have on your computer, and will be prompted to enter the product registration key you received after purchasing the software. (You'll receive this key via e-mail if you purchase the down loadable version, and you'll find it along with your shipped software if you purchase the disc version.)

please let me know if you have any ?'s!

No comments:

Post a Comment