Inspiration from Melissa

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Beary Best Friends

 still plugging away on making my thank yous over here....however i officially wrote the LAST ONE!!!! woo hoo! 76 hand made cards complete and mailed out today! so that is my excuse for being dormant on my blog. Chase is already 3 mos old and that list was just looming over my head and finally i told myself ... "no more 'fun' stamping or blogging till you have the list DONE!" today is the day!

This was one of the latest that i did. Water coloring and buttons tie this one all together. These buttons are fabulous! I just love them. When you have a button that matches perfectly w/ your other coordinating pieces of the card it just looks polished! I tied a bit of linen thread through it  and adhered w/ a mini glue dot. My little bears were stamped in Stazon ink on water color paper. The paper allows you to play/blend/shade w/ the ink MUCH better/longer and the stazon bear won't bleed when you get it wet! i always do it fast and a bit sloppy to get the artist look. very easy!
supplies:
paper: marina mist, crushed curry(textured), early espresso, water color paper
ink: brown stazon, marina mist, wild wasabi, cajun craze, soft suede
stamps: beary best friends, beary best wishes
tools: aqua painter
accessories: regal button collection, linen thread, mini glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment