Inspiration from Melissa

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Winter scene



Hello guys! So i was playing w/ my brayer again here to make the sky scene, i ripped some paper for my rolling hills. I have a video tutorial on the side of my blog if you need some tips on how this process works! and also for the shadow of the tree on the snow. My 'iced' tree is just a two way glue pen to give me some quick ice cycles and then dump on the dazzling diamonds!

supplies;
paper: Not quite navy, basic black, whisper white
ink: bordering blue, basic black
stamps: season of frienship
tools: brayer, stampa ma jig, 2 way glue pen, matte pack(for piercing)
accessories: dazzling diamonds

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I LOVE this card!!! I made my mom come look at it and everything! I love the way the colors blend in the sky, and those dazzling diamonds make it so elegant. Thanks for sharing your talent!!
    -Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful brayerd card i found on your blog.

    smallcity

    ReplyDelete